St_James_Court_1897.jpg (29962 bytes)

St James Court was developed on the site of the Southern Exposition
in the 1890s.  The exposition fountain was placed at the center of the court.
recent view

Previous Picture      Next Picture

Back to the Thumbnails

Old Louisville Guide Home Page
Old Louisville National Historic District

Home, Newsletter, News/Press Releases, Old Louisville Business Directory, History, Historic Pictures, Vintage Post Card Views,  Spring, Autumn, TerraServer Images, Maps, Calendar of Events, Walking Tours, Architectural Styles, Architect's Corner, St James Court, Belgravia Court, St. James Art ShowMuseums, Libraries, Literature, Churches, Bed and Breakfast Inns, Restaurants-Taverns, Recipes, Visitors' Page, Resources, Old Louisville Places, Our Lost Landmarks, Old Louisville, the Way it Was, Louisville Links, Feedback

Search WWW Search

(there are now over 1300 web pages on
Click here for a comprehensive search of all 2800+ web pages on this server