The Old Louisville
Journal

Volume 23, Issue 2
February 2001

Page 1

Chair Notes

2001 Officers

Neighborhood Associations

Important Numbers

Community Events
and Calendar

Property Improvement

House Tour 2000

Sponsors

Shame on You!!
Old Louisville Information Center
1240 S. Fourth St
In Central Park
Louisville, KY 40208

Phone (502) 635-5245
 E-mail: OLIC@Oldlouisville.org

 

December 2000 House Tour

Many thanks to all who participated in the House Tour this last December.  Proceeds from this event provide the funding for the operation of the Old Louisville Information Center located in Central Park.  Support of this event is crucial to the survival of our Information Center.  Thanks again to all who worked, supported and attended the tour.

Houses on tour this past December:

1.      512 Belgravia Court, circa 1891
Dick, Sharon and Eliot Irby House

2.      1228 South 6th Street, circa 1910
Frank Roney/Scott Horner House

3.      1228 South 3rd Street, circa 1883
David Dominic and Ramone Garcia House

OLI001.jpg (77952 bytes)

4.      1207 South 2nd Street
The Carrigan (Dismas Charities)

5.      Old Louisville Inn, 1901
Marianne Lesher

ConCa001.jpg (74000 bytes)

6.      1507 South 3rd Street
Mike and Anita Hoban

7.      Fleur de Lis, 1887
Gayle and Herb Warren

8.      Conrad /Caldwell House Museum, circa 1892
1402 St. James Court
St. James Court Historic Foundation

Sponsors

            Alderman Greg Handy

            Associated Enterprises

            Bruce Cohen – BC Plumbing

            Conrad/Caldwell House Museum

            Mary Martin, Realtor

 

Committee Members

            Zane Lockhart                   John Sistarenik                 Mariah Cummins
           
Peggy Cummins                  Elizabeth Stith                    Madonna Wilson
Rhonda Williams      Melanie Nehmzow     Jim Trousdale
Andrew Laing            Chris Brian                Paula Grover
Doug Wilson

           

A Taste of Old Louisville

 City Café       The Rudyard Kipling            Buck’s
Masterson’s       Ermine’s French Bakery and Café 

 

The Old Louisville Journal
Volume 23, Issue 2  February 2001

Page 1  Chair Notes  2001 Officers  Neighborhood Associations  Important Numbers  
Community Events and Calendar   Property Improvement   House Tour 2000     Sponsors

Archived Issues of the Old Louisville Journal on-line:

       >> Current newsletter

 

The Old Louisville Information Center
1340 S. 4th Street in Central Park
Louisville, KY 40208
olnc@bellsouth.net
Tuesday through Friday 1-5 PM
Closed Mondays
(502) 635-5244
fax (502) 635-5245
Please note: it seems the Old Louisville Information Center changes its hours between 3-6 times a year.  It is not always possible for OldLouisville.com to keep up with this, so it may be prudent to verify with them before you make a trip.

 

 

 

Old Louisville Guide Home Page
Old Louisville National Historic District

Home, Newsletter, News/Press Releases, Old Louisville Business Directory, History, Historic Pictures, Vintage Post Card Views,  Spring, Autumn, TerraServer Images, Maps, Calendar of Events, Walking Tours, Architectural Styles, Architect's Corner, St James Court, Belgravia Court, St. James Art ShowMuseums, Libraries, Literature, Churches, Bed and Breakfast Inns, Restaurants-Taverns, Recipes, Visitors' Page, Resources, Old Louisville Places, Our Lost Landmarks, Old Louisville, the Way it Was, Louisville Links, Feedback
information@oldlouisville.com

Google
Search WWW Search oldlouisville.com

(there are now over 1300 web pages on OldLouisville.com)
Click here for a comprehensive search of all 2800+ web pages on this server